Thursday, March 20, 2008

Talking about REcharge.

Talking about REcharge. I just came back to London from spending two weeks home with the Fams.Carol and I spent a week with friends and a week in a nice resort.

While I was just thinking to have a party, Quiana had the great Idea to have a baby shower.
It was the best baby shower I'd been to. (The only one.)

Carol was cherished, gifted and adored by my Blood and she Truly appreciates it.

I think the experience was a transforming one for her.
Personally. I could cry for having come home to my folks.

People came from up the coast and down the coast, just to see us and celebrate the baby. (We're having a girl, by the way.)

Carol was very touched by the outpouring of Love and affection.

Coming home and being around Family was very heart warming.

I miss you guys.

No comments: