Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Love my Wife

The other day, my lovely wife comes up to me. She stands behind and just to my left and curls her arms around mine. She says:"..like your on vacation with your best friend. do you feel like that?"

"Yes." is say as I'm playing it back in my head. "You know what I realized. I feel like we're best friends on vacation."is what she said in full.

Her voice was so soft and sweet, I wasn't going to say anything other than 'Yes, Dear.'

Carol says, "But this is better because I feel like I'm on vacation with my best friend and everything we do together is soo much fun and when we get home, you are still there. It's like going home with my best friend."

Stunned by the simple beauty and peace of her words, I could only say:"Yeah, Sweety. I feel just like that."

I love my Wife.

No comments: