Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The politician amongst us...


As reported by the Wifey as I arrived home from DJing a wedding: "Do you know what your son said ?"
I'm thinking it's the worst, she just removed her motherhood status. This has gotta' be bad. I'm getting ready to remove my belt and find this lil' man who probably upset my wife so much that she will not be in the mood tonight. That boy is gonna' get it !
"We are watching television and this young girl was very disrespectful to an adult. I told him that when he finds a wife she'd better not be that nasty. He asked me "Does she have to be brown ?"
I chuckled. I'm thinking "He's gotta' stop watching that Disney Channel."
"I told him I hope so. He responded, "Oh, I do too."
That lil' boy has got game already ! He spun his Mama off his back in four words. I see a great political career ahead of him.

No comments: