Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nothing to Share, Nothing to Teach...

I Love You Guys.

I almost died recently. According to His will, I Am here now. By His spripes I Am healed.

I Love you guys.

I am walking a rough strech of road now and I Am Blessed to walk it with my Wife Carol.

I Am blessed to have the support of my family and dear friends.

Carol will leave with Zikora in two weeks because of her visa and will come back a month or so later. I will miss her. I miss her now just thinking about it. But she could use the break.

I have a brain tumor in the language processing part of my brain. I have a biopsy hole in my skull. I pass out, have bouts of lethargy, seizures, moments of confusion and i am in extreme pain all the time. I take meds for these things with varying success. (I do have have fewer siezures) The meds have side effects as well. Oh, I musn't forget the fractured shoulders. With all of this going on, I am weaker than I used to be.

I currently am not the bear-handed brick breaking, open-handed coconut cracking, 4-minute mile walking, mental giant of a man. I'm not supposed to be by myself, walk anywhere by myself, exert or stress myself. be around ye olde style TVs , My arms are in braces most of the time. I'm suppossed to be an invalid.

I am in constant pain and TVs and Computers do hurt me somehow, but I am actually afraid to live down to the standard I have been prescribed. I could only get worse living that way. So I walk a few miles a day.(slowly) I write when I can. I dont break bricks any more, but I can do a 15 minute mile.

My God is glorious! Jesus strengthens me and the Spirit carries me!

My health improves, but I havent started the treatments yet. The Radiation and the Chemo are said additional trails and trubulations on the way to recovery.

I pray and am thankful that the Spirit will conitue to carry me through this trial.

I may never regain my full strength, but that thought will not stop me from trying. I Will Be strong.

I love you guys and can use all the support you can spare.

Sean

1 comment:

Team VArner said...

Sean,
You have so much to share when you don't know you're sharing and more than that to teach just by living. Keep your head up and your eyes on Christ and He will carry you while you cannot carry yourself. You have been blessed with a wife of great fortitude and who loves you enough to hang in there through it all. Stay focused on getting better and believe in the only one who is able to keep us from falling.

Peace, Love and Blessings Abundant,

Rhonda